Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Three Sister's Marketplace

I have decided to use Three Sister's Marketplace as one of the online venues I will sell my jewelry through. I have decided to go with them for a couple of reasons.  The biggest one is that they don't charge a listing or monthly fee, just a commission for what you do sell; on the downside that fee is fairly high.  It is a juried site so the quality of goods is kept high and attracts a buyer who is looking to spend money for quality. They are also a very new marketplace, not even open for business yet in fact, which is good because there are relatively few vendors, so my shop will be easier to find for random shoppers however, since they are brand new there are likely to be relatively few of those. Hopefully the site owners will advertise aggressively and build their reputation quickly. 
I have a few items up at the moment, I will be adding more as I get more inventory and good pictures. If you are interested you can find my shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment