Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Crochet, Etsy, Pictures

Yesterday I learned to crochet, I took a class at Joann Fabrics which was informative but a little expensive for what it was.  Crochet has always been a mystery to me, all that looping and twisting but now I know!  I'm thinking I like how knitting looks a little better but the process of crochet is a bit friendlier than knitting.  Once I actually make something other than sampler pieces I'll take a picture and throw it up here.

I've been meaning to write several posts on different subjects but always seem to wait until right before I go to bed to write my posts and then usually decide I'm too tired to write coherently.  I'm just going to have to switch my schedule around to make sure I get my blogging time in.

I now have an Etsy shop up and running, you can find it at www.etsy.com/shop/DancingTreeJewelry/.  So far I've found Etsy to be easier to add items to than Three Sisters, but there are also so many functions like circles, favoriting items and shops, that it gets a little complicated figuring it all out. At the moment there are different items in my shops, eventually I hope to have enough stock to have items listed in both places but that might take a few months before I get two of everything.

I finally got some pictures taken with the help of my wonderful husband. Here are a few of the better ones.
Four Tier Spiral Earrings in Non-Tarnish Silver

8in1 Chainmaille Cuff in NuGold

Thick Clef Bracelet in NuGold

By The Sea Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment