Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pricing Worries

So a couple of people today let me know that I should probably lower the prices on some of my pieces. It was a little unnerving because because I don't want to be pushing sales away by charging too much but I also don't want to be charging too little...arg! it's so hard to figure out!  But at the same time I was also told by the same person that I knit wrong, I should yell at my husband for having so many cars and that my dogs are going to bite me (just because they are a breed with a bad reputation)  Soooo...maybe not the best source to be taking advice from but still, a little hard to hear.  I just tried to be confident and proud of my work even though part of me was saying "oh my they must be right!". 
On the other hand I got some good reviews on a new style I'm trying out, I should have pics up soon, the camera cord is downstairs and I'm too lazy to go get it right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment